The 26-year-old artist, was not present in court on Monday, September 15, when his lawyers appeared on his behalf. Los Angeles Judge Shellie Samuels told the court that the rapper is currently undergoing treatment outside California.
“We’re not going to get specific about where he is,” Judge Samuels said. “It’s private, nobody needs to know where he is, but he is in treatment.”
The court kept Lil Nas X’s bail at $75,000 and adjusted his release conditions to allow him to remain out of state. His next hearing is scheduled for November 18.
Read Also: Rapper Lil Nas X Charge After Naked Nighttime Stroll in LA
The case has drawn widespread attention not only for the unusual circumstances of Lil Nas X’s arrest but also because it follows his recent disclosure of a health scare earlier this year, when he revealed he was recovering from partial facial paralysis.
With his next court date set for November 18, the focus now shifts to both his legal battle and his ongoing treatment, as fans and the music industry watch closely to see how the star navigates this turbulent chapter in his career.
Source: Punch
Comments